Keyboard Maestro is on sale: here’s why you should get it

Keyboard Maestro
Keyboard Maestro is a Mac app that I use on a day-to-day basis. I use it to format screenshots for posts about iOS, and a few other uses.
The award-winning app is normally $36, but a special deal on Stack Social makes it available for just a hair under $20. Needless to say, I highly recommend that you jump on this deal, as it’s for a limited time, and it’s for an app that can provide countless value if wielded wisely.
Keyboard Maestro is probably one of the deepest and most versatile Mac apps in existence. There could be a blog based only on things that you could do with Keyboard Maestro, and there would plenty of content to keep it going for years. It might sound like I’m using hyperbole, but I’m dead serious, it’s that deep.
I’m only using a small subset of what Keyboard Maestro is capable of doing. You know how people say that humans only use a small percentage of their brains? It’s sort of like that with this app, there’s just so much it can do that there’s probably no one out there who is using it to even half of its potential.
Here is just a sneak peak of some of the things Keyboard Maestro is capable of doing:

  • Application launching
  • Auto styling text when copying and pasting
  • Executing scripts
  • Accessing clipboard history
  • Recording macros
  • Syncing Macros
  • Device triggering
That’s, of course, just a small subset of what it can do. I mentioned earlier that I like to use it to combine screenshots for posting on iDB. Here’s a GIF animation of me doing just that:
KM Animation
Of course, the sky’s the limit when it comes to using Keyboard Maestro.You can get Keyboard Maestro from StackSocial for only $19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment